My Fuel Club
OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR BONUSES &REBATES
1) The SPURT REBATE OPTION is the DEFAULT OPTION and everyone comes into the MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB in this OPTION! You as the MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB MEMBER will receive SPURT DIGITAL CURRENCY for SPONSORSHIP PAYMENTS and FUEL VOUCHER REBATES one week after the order has been processed and confirmed!
Please set up the required www.myspurt.info account so you can receive "SPURT" DIGITAL CURRENCY!
2) This USD REBATE OPTION is the best option forMY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB!
You will receive DOUBLE your MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEE ($150.00 TO $5500.00 in SPURT instantly upon receipt of your USD MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB MEMBERSHIP payment) rebated to your MYSPURT DIGITAL CURRENCY PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
You will also receive your MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB REBATES for the whole year once you have SPONSORED your FIRST THREE MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB MEMBERS in your FIRST MONTH in SPURT.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! NEW SPURT UCofC- MY FUEL&GROCERY CLUB PAYROLL PROTOCOL JULY 9, 2016
PAY REQUEST NOTIFICATION EMAIL
UCofC-MF&GC is growing in leaps and bounds!
I appreciate all the "active member’s” efforts and in that light, to serve you better, I am asking anyone who has earned SPURT by sponsoring new candidates into UCofC or MF&GC that you speed up your payroll receipt process by advising Celia via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you have sponsored a new front line member/s and wish to be paid for same!
At present, the payroll process is done manually by Celia! Archaic I know, but I am working to integrate the SPURT PAY SYSTEM into the MF&GC back office but that has yet to happen so until it does I have to spend an hour or so each day scanning the downline for new member additions and it is very time-consuming! I’m so busy with all my duties with BSWC I sometimes miss a member here and there and that is not what I want! So the solution is simple, you tell Celia when you need to be paid, who for and she will pay you within 24-48 hours of the receipt of your pay request notification email! The responsibility is now with you to tell Celia I owe you SPURT for your sponsoring efforts! This way I don’t lose any time and can act quickly to pay you when notified! This is a solid simple solution until we get the back office automated. It takes time and money to do this and both are tight right now but that will change in the near future I’m confident of that!
So here’s what you put in the "PAY REQUEST NOTIFICATION EMAIL” (COPY & PASTE)
(Your first and last name)
SPURT ACCOUNT NUMBER:
Please be advised I have sponsored (# of) NEW 1ST LEVEL
MEMBERS in ASSEMBLY (#)
(#) SECOND LEVEL MEMBERS under (names of Sponsors, list here)
Or ASSEMBLY (#) CELL GROUP (#) is ready for payment
Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this payroll request
(Your name here)
That’s all there is to it, I will do the rest! This helps me help you and I won’t miss anyone that is on top of their ASSEMBLY and CELL GROUP downline’s growth! So let’s continue to work together to get the word out on our fabulous digital currency earnings opportunities!
Please make sure everyone you have sponsored is aware of this new SPURT UCofC-MF&GC PAYROLL PROTOCOL, THANK YOU!
How to submit your receipts for REBATES & VOUCHERS
Save all your fossil fuel and grocery receipts. They must be dated and state the type of fuel or groceries purchased. If there is no indication of what type of fuel or groceries that were purchased, please write the fuel or grocery type on the receipt. Please be honorable and do not scam the program as it affects us all!
Neatly paste your receipts all facing in the same direction on an 8.5 x 11 page; place as many as you can, or do the same on your scanner; scan the page or receipts. Make sure you save the scan with your name, MF&GC User Name, ICC#, Date, and REBATE REQUEST in the subject line. If there is more than one page please also add page 1 of "#" at the end so I know how many pages are for this submission. Collect the total number of receipts required to fulfill the MONTHLY FUEL & GROCERY REBATE. For example: If you have a $900 FUEL & GROCERY REBATE, you must send in the amount of receipts totaling $900. If the receipts go over the $900, you will only get the $900.
You will be reimbursed in SPURT Digital Currency. You can send them into email@example.com for FUEL & GROCERY REBATE submissions.
Total the number of receipts on each page, Sign and Date your FUEL & GROCERY VOUCHER, scan it and send it along with your receipts.
You may collect receipts from other individuals; you may use your FUEL & GROCERY REBATES for promotional purposes, provide to Charities, Businesses or individuals BUT you as the MF&GC Member are responsible for the completion and submission of the FUEL & GROCERY REBATE REQUEST.
Please download the Rebate Form template & Cover Sheet below.
Print out these forms and attach your fuel receipts:
DEFINITION OF GROCERIES, WHAT CAN AND CAN’T BE SUBMITTED FOR SPURT REBATES
(FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR REBATE SUBMISSION!)
1) Consumable food products include but are not limited to meat, vegetables, cereals, grains, cookies, candies, dairy and eggs.
(No restaurant and takeout/delivery meals)
2) All non-alcoholic beverages are included but are not limited to bottled water, dairy, juices, and sodas.
"Groceries” do not include the following:
1) Paper, aluminum and plastic wraps and bags etc.
2) All Cleaning products
3) All building and repair products
4) No prescription or non-prescription drugs and/or vitamins
5) No restaurant and takeout/delivery meals
You have two options for rebate submissions:
1) When you shop create two receipts during checkout, one for the qualifying GROCERIES and BEVERAGES and the other for everything that does not qualify based on the above list. This would require sorting prior to check out but this is the best way to create an accurate grocery receipt for submission.
2) The alternative is to check everything through on one receipt, then cross out non-qualifying items, subtotal them and subtract from the grand total leaving your qualifying grocery and beverage total for submission.
That’s all there is to it follow the fuel rebate submission instructions, you can include the grocery submission with your fuel rebate submission.
Also, you may now add your electric utility bill as part of your fuel rebate submission! Regardless of how the electricity was generated! This is another awesome rebate opportunity so tell everyone you know!